Monday, January 5, 2009

My Cellular Phone

Life without you has become unimaginable
Where were you all along
Did I know that I was missing someone special
Till you came in, and then I knew
You bring good news to me
But you also do not refuse to bring bad news
They used you to tell me they love me so much
They also used you to tell me they don’t love me anymore
Should I call you friend or foe
Must I love or hate you
Will I take or leave you
Taking you seems to be the best option
I use you to tell them good news
You also let me tell them bad news
You have become so much a part of my life
Or I better say part of myself
You are so trustworthy
You wake me up when I told you to
You remind me of important events
You give me the right time when I need it
But you mercilessly cut me off when I forget to recharge you
Is it because I ignored your warning beeps
I know why you do that
You teach me to take care of those who care for me
You teach me not to be selfish
And not to forget those who do not forget me
You teach me honesty
You teach me to appreciate
You have committed your life to serving me
I mean one hundred percent commitment
You serve till you die
I wish I were like you, giving hundred percent commitment to my duties.
By:LM Damoyi
Need more poems? Click Here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home