Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Love Lightning

It was the loneliest day of my life
Wandering the streets of my lonely town
Not really sure of what I was looking for
But I knew I had something to look for

The cloud from the horizon emerged
So beautiful and so silver
Quickly covered the whole town
Nothing else was visible except the shining beauty

I could hear the rumble of thunder
Sounded much like love panic
I felt the drops of rain on my forehead
Was it rain drops or sweat?

I stood still and dumb
Stricken by the love lightning
My tongue so electrocuted
So much that I couldn’t utter a word

It happened so soon, so fast
There was no eye witness except my eyes
Could anyone bring Rescue? No!
Rescue had come by herself

The Angel in the love cloud
You are my Rescue, You are my love
You are my present, you are my future
You are my everything, You are my world.

By Lizwi Mduduzi Damoyi
Need more poems? Click Here!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home